Monday, December 2, 2013

Tri-panionship, Threesome, Trio -- Whatever you call it, that is what Elder Wheatley is in!

I am going into a tripanionship with the other elders in PB for 2 weeks. Waiting for an injured elder to return to the field to be my next comp. These elders are dope and i'm so stoked to serve with them. They have the biggest hearts and testimonies and will do anything for anyone.

So... I'm in the dog house- I have my camera but no card reader. So... pics to come next week.

My apt is going to sit vacant for two weeks. Which is good cause they need to fix the toilet anyway. Can't complain. Clean cause it's new is a plus. 

The last two weeks has been an adventure. He was so anxious to do work, naive of worldly things, and always checked for my approval. It was fun. Patience and love was key. I hope the best for him.
Picture from Lonoke (his last area) -- BEGGING for pictures, Elder!

I'm stoked for the next two weeks because we are gonna get so much stuff done. They have a lot of folks to teach and it'll be a change of pace from non-stop tracting the past two weeks. Workin in PB! My dream come true! Really though, the folks are so receptive.

I got asked to speak in church next week. I speak about once a transfer. I like it. It's a good way to earn the members' trust.

Really though, I love this mission experience. I think the biggest battle I have is just waking up in the morning and gettin goin. Once i'm out there I don't wanna stop. And the miracles that happen... Man!
But faith proceeds the miracle. I gotta get better at just wakin up and gettin goin.

BTW: I Love You More!

On my mind: Read the Book of Mormon. Read it again and again and again. I love it! Share it with your friends and family! I wish I could shout it out to the world! The thing that has been haunting my mind is that there has got to be a better way! Knocking doors all day doesn't work but every once in a blue moon. I'm not set apart to knock doors. I'm here to teach and we NEED the members to invite and share with their friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment