Monday, December 16, 2013

Tender mercies...

Hi Momma!

This week has been miraculous! I have seen so many tender mercies from the Lord. We have been bold and loving when teaching and inviting investigators and less actives to do things that will help grow their faith in the Lord and I have already seen major results. We worked with much diligence this week and it was incredible how the Lord then rewards us very openly. It was truly amazing going to church this week. Something was different. The members just seemed to love us and offer to do anything for us in the missionary effort. I know this came because we strived SO hard to be exactly obedient this week.

This area truly is fruitful and I am so grateful to be apart of it. We hope to have a baptism come the first of the year or so and not slow down there. Knock on wood.

As I studied in the four gospels again this week I felt, just as I had before, the same power that comes when I read in 3 Nephi when Jesus comes to minister. Except this time when I read I had an extraordinary feeling of being right there with Christ during that time. I felt like I was actually apart of His small group of close colleagues, walking with Him and talking-- listening, rather, to Him. It was an incredible experience.

I know that the windows of heaven will be opened up to all those who diligenty keep the commandments from our Father.

I love you more!

-Elder Wheatley


No comments:

Post a Comment