Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Still lovin it!


3/5/13: Well things finally did slow down this week and I was just happy to know that things would so that when they did I wouldn't be too upset. It was hard trying to "fight" to try to keep them up but looking back it still was a good week regardless of the week prior to success. I kept hearing, "Just hit the snooze button once. Nothin bad will come from it." Then the next thing I know it's an hour and a half later and i'm beatin myself up goin, "What are you doin?! AHHH! You're so stupid!"

Finally my body must've had enough cause yesterday morning I felt sick and started throwin up. I felt misserable. But I tell you what, i'm happy for 3 things: 1) That i'm gettin over it now 2) Learning to get a bucket and 3) for the awesome members of this Branch. We called and told our Branch Mission Leader that we wouldn't be able to make it to church and buy the 2nd hour a Sister in our branch brought over so much stuff for us. Looks like she went to the store and got like 50+ bucks worth of food for us. It's awesome. More stuff than we will ever use. Soup, jello, pudding, sodas, bread, immodeum, pepto, buttermilk (yuck!), bananas, yogurt, crackers, apple sauce, gatorade, and all that good jazz. And everyone was texting us asking if we needed anything. I got a blessing yesterday night. We got breakfast delivered this morning, and dinner tonight. We got a gallon of ice cream dropped off at lunch. It's just been incredible.

My comp is probably the most happy cause of all the food he gets cause it's too much for me and because some of it I wouldn't be able to eat.

I wish I could give some of the ladies in the branch a HUGE hug! They deserve it.


Well my companion is awesome. Hard worker. Really gettin me goin as a missionary but is cool and not pushy. He's from South Jordan and everybody loves him. He's very smart with the scriptures but doesn't get too deep with the doctrine like the last guy did. I never had a good feeling when people started talking deep doctrine. He's just super cool and is showing me how missionary work is supposed to be done. I feel like we're a power house combo when we teach. We both like to and know when to goof off and when to be serious and we feed off of one another which can get fun sometimes. It's good that i've had chill companions cause i'm worried that if I get an Elder XXXX that i'll throw him up against the wall. haha. hopefully kidding of course. (Elder XXXXX was a super letter of the law and nothing else missionary)

Anyway, we're getting along just great and I hope that we don't get "the call" next week. Next week is transfers. A short five week transfer for some reason. It's gone by SO fast and I like how successful we've been.
My new trainer and I...

Tell Andy Hernandez I said he's awesome and good luck and tell him I said, "don't let her take away your bike!"

Aaron Wheatley wrote me a letter. How do I send one to him? Is it a different proccess? More stamps than normal? Or completely different proccess?

I LOVE YOU MORE MOMMA!

-Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment