Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Playing the Catch-Up Game...

When Dan Wheatley (Elder Bubba) left on his mission, he said he didn't want a mission blog.  However, several weeks into his mission, he changed his mind.  Unfortunately, I (his mom) had problems with getting this blog up and running.  It still isn't what I want it to look like, but... at least it will serve its purpose while I continue to tweak it... I hope you enjoy the travels and experiences of Dan as he learns and grows throughout his mission.

Love me some GMC!
I also hope you enjoy as much as I do Dan's style of writing.  As I read his emails each week, many times I laugh out loud at the way he relates his day-to-day mission life.  This isn't anything new; Dan has always been able to make me laugh -- one of the things I love most about my Bubba. 

I look forward to Mondays and when the Elder Wheatley emails pop up, a bright smile comes to my face and I let out a sigh of happiness to hear from my funny man. 

I hope you enjoy his writings and that "y'all" will continue to support him... he loves letters, Burger King gift cards (ha ha), and packages that include FOOD and GATORADE and news from home.  In case you want to write him, his address for the rest of his mission is:

Elder Daniel C. Wheatley
Arkansas Little Rock Mission
905 Kierre Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116-3709

I will start posting snippets of Elder Wheatley's emails and bring us up-to-date with his writings, hopefully by this upcoming weekend.

Thank you so much for your support!

Susan (Dan's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment