Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Love you MORE than a Longhorn spanking by the paws of BYU Cougars!"

Hey Momma!

Great success in Lonoke this week. President said in a conference call to the mission, "Be specific and bind the Lord." After prayer to figure out what he meant by that, I got down on my knees and told the Lord that we needed to find two new investigators (something I've always struggled with-- Finding.) I told him that we would show our diligence in going Spiritual Harvesting at a specific time no matter what and asked in return for two new investigators. I figured that is what President meant. The rest He did by telling us where to go and having those people being in the right place at the right time and we found em! Met a very spiritual guy named Cody who is ready to hear the gospel and I'm excited to start teaching him.
Sweet friends in Lonoke...they take care of my Momma
by supplying her with pictures and updates.

My testimony on prayer, which was already huge, increased this weekend as two of our long-term investigators showed up to church, as well as two less-actives we've been working with. We didn't take, "something came up, sorry" for an answer this time and worked through, guided by the spirit of course, the thing that was keeping them from coming and showed them how serious we were in a loving manner. It worked and it is only because of our faith and frequent mighty prayers. They also, all, enjoyed church and I believe they will be back next week.

Those were the big things that happened. We just did a lot of hard work this week. But it was worth it. Results show it. Gotta keep it up though. Can't drop the ball.

-Elder Wheatley

GO COUGS! Someone at church showed me the score and I almost couldn't contain myself!!!!
wait.... seriously water skin and I missed it?! Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment