Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Short, but weekly letter

So this week my letter is short (probably always is ha ha) but it's how I am feeling...

New glasses picked up today
This week we were able to talk to a lot of people. Now... good and frustrating things came from it. It was good to be able to share what I know to be true with others. What a testimony builder it is. I become stronger and stronger in my beliefs every time I am able to share what I know. On the other hand, it is very frustrating to try and share with people who think they know more about this gospel than I do (when what they say is absolute nonsense) and to those who I see progress SO MUCH..... and then get antied or upset over one little thing they read and misunderstood.
Now I don't want to make it sound like I am unhappy-- because I'm not. I'm actually quite enjoying this experience. Yes it may break me down, even into tears sometimes, but I know that when that happens I can become stronger.
New glasses -- closer up.... looks like spring has sprung in Arkansas (look behind him)
 
It may be getting hard right now but I know that, "ye receive no witness until AFTER the trial of your faith."
So I'm looking forward to that.

With love from Arkansas,


-Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment