Monday, November 18, 2013

Last words from Lonoke :(

We just had lunch with Jillian (Craig's wife, our Branch Mission Leader) at Pizza Hut. All you can eat! (Can you say, Bubba?) Yeah i'm fat.

I'm sad that i'm gonna have to leave that family. I love em.

I'm so grateful for the time I've served in Lonoke. I've had the opportunity to serve with many great people, learn what true charity is, and find and teach the truly elect. I know the Lord wanted me here. I've grown. I've had the opportunity to help others grow and I know that the Lord now needs me somewhere else. I've grown very attached to the area and the folks here. I can truly say that I love them and I love the Lord and that is why I worked so hard here. I'm thankful for the blessing I had to serve with Elder Wohlgemuth. He's an extraordinary missionary. He just puts his head down and goes to work without complaints. Even though sometimes it's physically too much for him, he still does it. I learned a lot from him.

Lonoke has the best Branch Mission Leader in the world. He does anything and everything for us. He loves us like a father. Same with the Branch President. They are so missionary minded. They, and the rest of the people here, will do anything for the missionaries and missionary work. They will give their shirt off their back even if it's the only shirt they have. And they'll do it with a smile because they know their duty and love the Lord. And I love them for it.

I will do all I can to better myself and become a better instrument in the Lord's hands in my next area. I'm excited because I know something great is about to take place.


-Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment