Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm Happy Happy Happy!

Hey Momma!

I had a fantastic week! It was hard. Yes. Long? Kind of. But we worked hard at each moment we could and that is where the joy comes from. We are teaching two solid folks who I firmly believe will be baptized. One this month and the other hopefully this year. I love watching the Spirit working with people and I love the look on their face when they "get it." We have also had much success talking to EVERYBODY. Some missionaries think it's a chore but you know me, cuz i'm like you and Dad. I love to talk.

Not much happened that I can think of off the top of my head but i'm happy happy happy!

My companion and I are working together really well and we both hope we can stay together for another one. We are both scared of getting lame companions and i'm scared of leaving this area. I've grown attached. I know this area better than the back of my hand and I love the people we're teaching. He doesn't want to take over this area and I don't want it white washed cause I wanna stay so we'll see what the Lord blesses us with. He knows what is best. Gotta trust Him. We're just gonna work hard until that time comes.

Glad to hear all is well back home.

I LOVE YOU MORE!

-Elder Wheatley

p.s. FE-HE-HE-HEENY!

Tell everyone that I love them, please!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment