Monday, October 7, 2013

Father Time robbed us!!!!

Hey Momma!

Thanks for the letter. As always, I loved it.
Sorry I won't have long to write. I was reading about Doug. So many memories come and I will have to hand write them later and send to you.

This week was... just another week I suppose. Which is not in the least a bad thing. Just another week. BUT... this weekend... That was something else was it not? Just when you think a talk couldn't get any better.... Boom! [ Exclamation point ;) ]

btw: it was so funny to see Gifford Nielsen stand up and think to myself, "Wait. That's a PHS alumni and BYU QB, not an apostle." Kind of made me think about what qualifies as an apostle. ANYONE! Even a little kid who almost burns down Vivian Park! Makes you want to step back, check yourself, and start living right... The Prophet might call ;)
I just loved General Conference and I think Father Time robbed us because that was not 10 hours! I should learn to be content, seeing as I got pages and pages and pages of notes, but I still want more! I feel so safe, as if nothing in the outside world matters, as I listen to conference.
The best part was being able to get a couple investigators out to Priesthood session! This guy, Cody, came and he loved it, especially, "The order of it all."
I'm staying in lOnOke. I'm happy. There are people here that I know I need to continue to see. I enjoyed very much the time I had to serve with Elder Casler. He is a great missionary, knows his stuff, and will be a power-bomb missionary.
I love being a missionary. It's showed me what I really have. 
Approaching my year mark I think that, "everything I just went through... I gotta do it ALL over again :/" But I am very optimistic and confident to see what's next, to tackle it with the Holy Ghost and the skills I've developed, and just enjoy the heck out of it! Exclamation Point.
Much Love,
-Elder Wheatley
ps: I love all the health food in this last package. It was all SO good! And I could eat it guilt free.

Mom: I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!! Love the pics with the b-day posters. BIG SMILE on my face. and you're so pretty.
Tell Sammy I said good luck and congrats!
Tell Dad I love him so much! I see him in the way I act it's funny. I go wait, that's something my dad would do.

LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment