Monday, October 14, 2013

"Perfect love casteth out fear"

Things are awesome. We hit the streets and with the spirit harder than I ever had on my mission with my new companion, Elder Wohlgemuth. He's a stud and a very hard worker. We have had great success finding legit people. Amazing. I'm extremely TIRED but am finally satisfied and fulfilled. I hope to be able to keep it up but I'm just exhausted. But happy.

I have a testimony about "the last 10 percent." Yesterday it was 8:30, dark, no lights on, and I was scared to knock cause it was so late. But I've truly come to love the people and perfect love casteth out all fear. Results followed. And I'm happy. 

Elder Wohlgemuth is from Brigham, he's a hard worker and we're tearing it up. He's been out 5 months. The spirit has been so strong and I am just exhausted. Although I finally feel like I'm on a roll... working hard, waking up on time (which is crazy!), getting ready on time, cleaning the apt, cooking dinner not just pb&js, etc. It's exciting cause I never thought I'd EVER get to this point. Kinda surreal.


-Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment