Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Follow the Spirit....


Hey Momma!

I really wish I could write a long letter this week, because of all the excitement that went on, but we're at the library and only had an hour and we showed up late ;) and I was enjoying all the pictures!

Let me just start out by saying that I just love this work! As I am striving to do what is right and put the Lord's will before mine own I have felt the guidance and promptings of the Holy Ghost so incredibly strong!

"Brother" Eric Jackson - highlight of my mission so far!
 
I no longer worry about what I am to say in meetings or in lessons. It's kind of funny to say but I just sit back and let the Holy Ghost do it's thing. He speaks through me and it's almost like I don't have to try. All I gotta do is stay in tune.

Man I wanna tell you everything that happened this week but someone else is in line behind me and I gotta get off :(

It's brings the biggest smile to my face when I see my recent converts and current investigators at church gettin along with each other and smiling and laughin and just havin a good time.

Eric got baptized. Highlight of my mission to see someone come so far along. And when he embraced his 70+ year old Mom-- It does a heart good.

Just in case I can't get back on-- I LOVE YOU MORE!

 -Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment