Monday, April 7, 2014

Pretty much, things are AWESOME and I'm happy!

Hey Momma!

Great things are happening here. I am having a wonderful time in Benton. Last week we set three baptismal dates for a part-member family who was uncertain about making the final leap; but we taught a very spiritual lesson that allowed the spirit to comfort  their worries and inspire them to set that date for this Saturday. We have plans to teach them a fun and creative lesson on Tuesday.

The Elders before us did great work here so we do hardly any finding. We just go from person to person teaching lessons. It's good to get back into the swing of things with a full plate and things to do. Also, my companion and I are getting along great! We are working in unity and the Spirit is strong.

I like how you always, at the end of the letters, tell me to stay obedient. I know that that is something that will bring blessings. I can always work on that.

Conference is always the best! I absolutely loved it! We had a few technical difficulties so it gave me a good opportunity to work on patience as well as a bigger reason to read the Ensign.

Pretty much, things are AWESOME and I'm happy.

Love you more!


-Elder Wheatley 

No comments:

Post a Comment