Monday, March 31, 2014

I just gotta remember that this "ride" is all uphill and if I stop pedaling, I'm gonna roll backwards!

Hi Momma!

Still in Arkansas!! Woot woot! 

Yeah Benton is really nice. I loved PB and the members.

I was nervous when I got into church on Sunday (in Benton) because the ward was SO big and I never thought I'd get to know everyone. But I was able to meet quite a few and I'm feeling a little more comfortable now. I know I'm supposed to be here so I'm gonna work hard to figure out why I'm here and who it is I'm supposed to teach.

My companion is a kid from Thatcher, Utah named Elder Mathews. He's been out three months so I get to follow-up train yet again. It's fun but hard. Ever since I left Conway I've follow-up trained. These whipper snappers are keeping me young and obedient which is what this old fart needs. I believe it's divinely appointed for my sake. He's a good kid. 

PB helped me relax, be happy, and take it all in as I work; while being able to be bold with people when we teach. 

We have taught a couple solid people with some really good potential.

I'm just trying to stay focused on the work. I love this work and wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now. I'm just trying not to get complacent. haha. That'll be what gets me if anything. I just gotta remember that this "ride" is all uphill and if I stop pedaling I'm gonna roll backwards.

I have a feeling that good things are to come here.

I love you more!


-Elder Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment