Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"My GPS in a world of so many intersections"


Hi Momma!

So very glad your trip went well. So very jealous too.

This week has been so great! Work is on the up-swing.

I'm just so thankful/ grateful for the Spirit. I know I have said it a billion times, but it's true. Without it this work would be nothing. I and all I do/ say would be nothing. Countless times I've been able to walk into a lesson with no idea what to teach but the Spirit with me and it's been incredible.

This week I could feel it. Strong. What peace and protection it brings. It leads and guides.

Last week I was struggling with trying to have and keep the Spirit with me. It's not just something you can flip a switch, on and off. I don't know why'd you ever want it off.

I'm just glad it's back on. Because it's my GPS in a world of so many intersections.

I LOVE YOU MORE!

-Elder Wheatley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment