Monday, July 29, 2013

Just some ramblings...

Dan emailed me back and forth today, but there really wasn't a whole lot that I thought was blog-worthy.

A few random thoughts from his email:

One thing that stood out this week besides walking like pioneer children was something kind of stupid. this guy we've been teaching, the guy who had been studying the church since '92, decided that the Telestial kingdom was good enough for him. He said that he liked his vices too much. I just thought of something that you said to me growing up, "You get what you go for."

Mosquitoes are killer out here.  It's honestly worse than a needle.

Side note from Dan's Mom:
I received a really nice letter from an Elder in Dan's mission.  Here it is...
 
I thought it was really nice to get a letter from another missionary.  Reading through that letter I thought Dan had set him up to this and so I asked Dan today via email.  He said, "He's my district leader and one night he asked me if there was anything he could do for me like they do every night, so I told him to write you a letter. He's hilarious. One night I told him to make me breakfast burrito for the next morning.... and he did it!"
 
Glad they are enjoying their mission!
 
Love my Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment