Monday, May 27, 2013

Well???????

Hi, Momma!

White Bible says no pets -- Psh!
I love hearin about the week back home. Wow. I am so proud of Sam. An Eagle Scout and a High School graduate! He's got more credentials than me! Tell him I just think he's the coolest!  

Anyway.... My Week.....
In one word: "Well?????........"

Haha. My weeks been great besides the fact that (ready for this?).... we don't have any investigators.We're tracting all day using a method that hasn't worked but we are required to do so by El Presidente (no new investigators for 3 weeks now!). 

Our investigator has gotten cold feet the last two weeks both within 30 minutes of baptism and her guests waiting for her arrival at the church. A. didn't show up to church because he was going to go running instead and told his friend that he didn't want to go to church anymore. Anti-ed for sure. E, who had a solid baptismal date for last Saturday, left town without telling us (no phone) and now has been gone for over a week and a half.
UCA Boxing Instructor lives in Conway -- legit!


But to be real honest, although this week should be getting me down, I feel great! Happy. Energized. Gettin outta bed at 6:30 like i've been doin it my whole life. Spirit strong as ever directing my way. Opportunities presenting themselves as I put forth my own effort. I'm lovin this mission life! Hard? Yeah. Worth it? Heck Yeah!  Sweaty back, nose bleeds via dehydration, mosquito bites at all hours of the day. Over lookin it all cause this work is legit. 

Chillin?




It helps to be in an AWESOME town with AWESOME people and AWESOME support back at the Home Front. Somethin is goin on in this town. Gospel growin like crazy!  People think a "curse" has been lifted. Happy to be apart of it.

I'm doin great though!

I love you more Momma!

-Elder Bubba 

No comments:

Post a Comment