Monday, October 13, 2014

It's time for the next chapter in my life...

The Lord has really blessed me the last couple weeks. I feel like He has just unleased a boat load of blessings. I've been loving this work and haven't felt, not even once, like I'm tired of this and want to stop. 

The only "sick feeling" I'm getting is that I have to leave Arkansas and stop doing full time missionary work. It's been such a blessing to me and I'm eternally grateful for this opportunity. 

But I know that it's time for the next chapter in my life. It's gonna be hard but so was this; I relied on the Lord and look where it got me. If I can face these next phases of life with the same mind set-- things are looking up.

Love to all. See you next week.


-Elder Daniel Charles Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment